Seneca College School of AviationThe Seneca College School of Aviation had operated at Buttonville Airport for over 40 years, when the impending closure of Buttonville forced their move to a new location. A site was chosen at Peterborough Municipal Airport, and brand new facilities were constructed. Classes began at the new campus in January 2014.
Space on the tour is limited. Priority will be given to CASI members until Nov. 12. After that, members and non- members will be accepted on a first-come basis, space permitting. Registration deadline is Nov. 14.
Please select here for the entire notice...
Fee: $10 for CASI members, $20 for non-members. Gov’t issued photo-ID will be required on arrival.
Transportation is by carpool, details in registration.
REGISTRATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE, PLEASE VISIT: https://casitoronto_2018_11_17.eventbrite.ca
For more information, please contact: Chris Hayball (416) 375-3715 Email: email@example.com Facebook (Search “CASI Toronto”)
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018
Time: 09:45 a.m. Arrival 10:00 a.m. Tour Begins
Place: Seneca College School of Aviation Peterborough Municipal Airport 925-580 Airport Road Peterborough, ON K9J 0E7
- From Toronto, take Hwy 401 East
- Merge onto Hwy 35/Hwy 115 North (Exit 436) (towards Lindsay/Peterborough)
- Continue on Hwy 115 North (towards Peterborough) to Airport Road/County Rd # 11 (Exit 49)
- Turn right (South) on Airport Road/County Rd # 11
- Turn right on Mervin Line
- Turn left into the airport, follow the road to the end, Seneca is on the right